Thursday, October 23, 2014

So much hope.

I'm sure that many people know a little bit of my past, and a few of the life changing events that I faced as a teenager. Things that weren't easy.
I struggled.
I failed.
I fought.
Defeated.
Lonely.
Depressed.
Self-hating.
Selfish.

I had so much to live for, yet I couldn't see it. I wanted life to be over. I wanted my pain and afflictions to go away forever. I wanted HAPPINESS. And somehow could never find it.

I had one thing to hold on to. That one thing is Grace Anna Quesenberry. She was my light, my rock, my happiness, and my determined example.
We struggled through so many things together, and not once did she ever let me down. She was there to lift me up and encourage me, even through her darkest days. I could never thank her enough for her love and support. 

Grace, you are my best friend, and I will forever love you.

Check out this video on Vimeo to listen to a little inspiration from Grace. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment